Take advantage of our new and enhanced Chicagoland transportation options!
Taking a trip? Our transport service means one less stop on your way out of town.
Working from home? No need to deal with the morning commute, just schedule a pick-up for your pup.
No car? No problem! We’ll come by and pick your fur-baby up.
Our shuttle offers you and your fur-baby the ultimate convenience by coming to your home to pick up your pet and take them to our resort/hotel. Your fur-baby will be individually secured in a climate-controlled van or SUV for their trip and we will even drop them back off at home at the end of their stay.
Pick-Up and Drop-Off Right from Your Home for Boarding at O’Hare, Lincoln Park, and West Loop
Boarding Shuttle Hours
- The boarding shuttle is available Monday– Friday (no shuttle on Saturday and Sunday).
- Lincoln Park and West Loop Pet Parents can choose between the following pick-up/drop-off windows: Monday-Friday between 7am–9am or 3pm–5pm
- O’Hare Pet Parents can choose between the following pick-up/drop-off windows: Monday-Friday between 10am–2pm
Availability & Pricing
- Shuttle availability and pricing is determined based on zip code.
- Prices range from $15–45 each way.
- Multiple pet pricing available at 50% off transport rates for additional pets coming/going to the same family residence.
Reservations & Cancellations
- Shuttle transportation reservations can be made by: Submitting a boarding reservation via MyPooch and adding the appropriate transport options within the services area of the reservations request or by calling your preferred location and pressing 1 to speak with a reservations specialist.
- Availability and pricing will be confirmed by our team upon receipt of your requested booking.
- Initial request will be booked for a 2-4 hour window and more exact time with be confirmed the afternoon prior to pick-up.
- All transportation requests must be received by noon the day before and will be confirmed based on availability.
- Boarding shuttle cancelations after noon the day before the schedule service will be charged a one-way transport fee.
- Our transportation coordinator will email you with an approximate pick-up or drop-off time the day before. For a smoother pick-up experience, we will ask you to review the feeding and any medication instructions in MyPoochthe afternoon prior to check in.
- You must be home to have your fur-baby picked up for boarding, except for existing daycare shuttle users.
Pick-up & Drop-off Information
- Our driver will text you as they are leaving the prior destination to let you know they are on the way.
- We ask that you gather belongs and leash your dog or crate your cat in preparation for their arrival. We request that a well-fitted harness be worn by all dogs using our transportation service, along with their collar, preferably with their identification lasered, stitched or engraved on it. ID tags can fall off, especially with a lot of activity.
- Our driver will ask you to confirm updated feeding and medications are correct in our system.
- You will receive an email confirmation letting you know that your fur-baby has arrived at the hotel/resort.
- On the day of check-out, we will process payment when your fur-baby leaves the resort/hotel so we will require that a credit card is saved on your profile.
- Late check-out fees are determined based on the time the shuttle departs the hotel/resort.
Convenient Shuttle Option to Transport Your Pup to Daycare at our Lincoln Park and West Loop Hotels
Daycare Shuttle Hours
- Morning pick-up occurs between 7:00am-9:00am
- Afternoon drop-off occurs between 3:00pm-5:00pm
- Shuttle availability is based on zip code.
- Geographic restrictions apply.
- Availability for new transport schedules will be confirmed by our team upon receipt of your requested booking.
- We strongly recommend that you reserve your shuttle services well in advance. A regular schedule, set up monthly helps to ensure that your pup will always have a spot on your preferred days. Transportation reservations are always subject to availability.
Reservations & Cancellations
- Shuttle transportation reservations can be made by: Submitting a daycare reservation via MyPooch, and adding the appropriate transport options within the services area of the reservations request or by calling your preferred locations and pressing 1 to speak with a reservations specialist.
- Shuttle service must be requested by noon the day before.
- Cancellation of reservations that include transportation must also be received by noon the day before. When you have a reservation, we hold a spot for your pup on the shuttle. Late cancellations mean we may have to turn someone else away, so daycare and transportation become non-refundable at noon. The following charges apply to any late cancellations:
|Type of package||Cancellation of daycare and transportation reservation||Cancellation of transportation service only|
|Monthly unlimited||$7.50 each way||$7.50 each way cancelled|
|10 or 20 day daycare package with transportation||1 day deducted from package||$7.50 each way cancelled|
|10 or 20 day daycare package||1 day deducted from package + $15 each way||$15 each way cancelled|
|A la carte transportation||Full price of daycare + transportation||$15 each way cancelled|
- We request that a well-fitted harness be worn by all dogs using our transportation service, along with their collar, preferably with their identification lasered, stitched or engraved on it. ID tags can fall off, especially with a lot of activity.
- If you have special instructions for pick up and drop off, especially if you will not be at home, please be sure to email them to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com so they can be added to your profile and all of our drivers will have the same information.
- New Daycare Shuttle Customers: You must be home for the first daycare pick up and provide 2 sets of keys if pick up when not home may be desired in the future. We will also ask that you provide in-home instructions for leash location, crate instructions, etc.
- Single day transport based on limited availability and costs $15 each way (or $30 roundtrip) BUT when you purchase a 10-day or 20-day daycare package WITH transport, the roundtrip shuttle cost is only $12!
- Multiple pet pricing available (see below).
|First Pup||Additional Dogs|
|Single Day of Daycare (no Transport)||$45||$40|
|10-day Daycare w/Transport||$500 ($50/day)||$430 ($43/day)|
|20-day Daycare w/Transport||$960 ($48/day)||$820 ($41/day)|
*See Pricing, Terms & Package Expirations for more information.