While our love for pets is at the heart of everything we do, our team is the heart of Paradise 4 Paws.
From teachers to equestrians to photographers, our team has diverse backgrounds and interests, but what we all share is our love for dogs and cats. We are here to take care of your pets and treat them like our own. Here at Paradise 4 Paws, we pride ourselves on our team of professional, caring, kind people who are fully dedicated to the well-being of our guests. Our team truly puts us a paw above the rest!
Saq Nadeem – Founder, CEO, and Top Dog
Named the 2013 Illinois Small Business Person of the Year, Saq is a Certified Pet Care Technician, Certified Dog Trainer through Animal Behavior College, and a development board member at PAWS Chicago. Saq graduated cum laude from Luther College with a BA in Accounting and Management Information Systems. He has his MBA in Finance, Marketing and Entrepreneurship from the Kellogg School of Management, where he was elected student government president. Prior to launching Paradise 4 Paws, as a Certified Public Accountant and manager with Diamond Consultants and Ernst & Young, Saq gained over nine years of experience in team management, client relationships, accounting, information technology and business operations in a variety of industries. Frequently sought after for his views on entrepreneurship and the pet industry, Mr. Nadeem has been profiled in the Chicago Tribune, Kellogg World alumni magazine and numerous other media. He resides in Chicago with his two Weimaraners, Vera and Miuccia, and cats Gucci and Versace.
Johanna Newcomb – Chief Operating Officer
Ms. Newcomb is a key member of the team that developed the original business concept with Saq. Prior to Paradise 4 Paws, as a Buyer at Macy’s, she managed the $20MM P&L of more than 15 brands in 120 stores. She was a Marketing Associate at L’Oreal Paris USA, where she focused on brand management and new product launch. She also served as an Account Manager at Nielsen Mobile, marketing research firm for the wireless industry. Additionally, Ms. Newcomb has marketing experience in human hotels, having been part of the Corporate Sales & Marketing team at the Bellagio in Las Vegas. Johanna has an MBA from the Kellogg School of Management in Marketing, Management & Strategy, and Entrepreneurship, and she graduated cum laude from Georgetown University with a BS in Mathematics and a minor in Japanese. She has been featured in the Dallas Morning News, Daily Candy, Italy’s D Republica, and local television news. Ms. Newcomb is a certified Pet Care Provider and volunteers at local shelters and is mom to her Vizsla, George.
To become the nation’s most trusted pet care services provider
- 20,000+ square feet
- Large, indoor grass play areas
- In-ground, bone-shaped splashing pools
- Cat Adventure Jungle™ with climbing trees
- Spacious accommodations for cats and dogs
- Separate wing of the resort specially designed for petite pooches
- On-site Veterinary Assistants
- Pet First Aid certified pet care professionals
- Industry-leading sanitizing systems
- Ongoing employee training provided by animal behaviorists and veterinarians and industry leaders
- Exclusive P4P Employee Training Academy
- Resorts located minutes from O'Hare and Midway Airports
- Open all day every day – 24/7/365
- Check-in/check-out any time
- Airport Parking with complimentary shuttle
- Real-time webcam access
- Rover and Above™ service for any of your special needs