2017/2018 Holiday/Black-out Dates Deposit and Cancellation Policy
The following is a list of 2017/2018 holidays/black-out dates for which Paradise 4 Paws requires a deposit. If your pet’s reservation includes any of the dates listed in the date ranges below, your reservation is subject to a 10% nightly premium and a deposit of 25% of the overnight accommodation fees (or a minimum one night deposit) due at the time of the reservation booking. Two weeks (14 days) prior to your pets’ check-in date, your deposit becomes non-refundable.
- The 25% deposit is only refundable if reservations are cancelled prior to fourteen (14) days before the reservation start date. No part of your deposit will be refunded for cancellations less than fourteen (14) days prior to the reservation start date and time
- If we do not receive a cancelation by the morning of your scheduled check in or you are a no-show, we will charge the card on file for the full length of the reservation
- While we understand that travel plans can change, we DO NOT overbook our suites and the space for your pet is guaranteed when you provide a deposit
- The remaining cost of the stay will be charged at the time of check out.
- Please note: promotional discounts are not valid during holiday black-out periods.
- By providing a deposit for your pet’s stay, you are agreeing to these deposit and cancellation terms
Daycare may not be available during our high-volume holiday dates. In the event that any daycare spaces are available during these times, holiday rates will apply. Please speak with our Pawcierge about holiday rates and availability.
|Thanksgiving 2017||Wednesday November 22nd – Sunday November 26th, 2017|
|Christmas 2017/New Year’s 2018||Thursday December 21st, 2017 – Monday January 1st, 2018|
|Mid-Winter Break||Friday February 16th – Monday February 19th, 2018|
|Spring Break/Easter||Friday March 23rd – Sunday April 8th, 2018|
|Memorial Day||Friday May 25th – Monday May 28th, 2018|
|Independence Day||Tuesday July 3rd – Sunday July 8th, 2018|
|Labor Day||Friday August 31st – Monday September 3rd, 2018|
|Thanksgiving 2018||Wednesday November 21st – Sunday November 25th, 2018|
|Christmas 2018/New Year’s 2019||Friday December 21st, 2018 – Sunday January 6th, 2019|